What is Chamomile? Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. The dried flowers of chamomile contain many terpenoids and flavonoids, which contribute to its medicinal properties.
Chamomile preparations are commonly used for many human ailments such as:
- Reducing menstrual pain.
- Treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar. Slowing or preventing osteoporosis.
- Reducing inflammation.
- Cancer treatment and prevention.
- Helping with sleep and relaxation- May Improve Sleep Quality.
- Treating cold symptoms.
- Treatment for mild skin conditions.
- May Promote Digestive Health.
- Health.May Benefit Blood Sugar Control. .
In addition Essential oils of chamomile are used extensively in cosmetics and aromatherapy.